Water and Sewer
The City of Salisbury through Salisbury-Rowan Utilities (SRU) provides water and sewer services for China Grove. SRU also provides water and/or sewer services to Salisbury, Granite Quarry, Rockwell, Spencer, East Spencer, Faith, and Landis and some unincorporated areas within Rowan County.
Their mission is to provide quality water and wastewater services to the region, protect our local environment, promote public health, improve the quality of life, and maintain the public trust.
Duke Energy provides electric services for China Grove. To start service you will be asked to provide the following information:
- Physical address (where do you need service turned on)
- Address you are moving from
- Date you need the service (NOTE: Please allow three days to process online requests)
- Mailing address (if different from the physical address)
- Date of birth
- Social Security # or Federal Tax ID
- Spouse / roommate information
Hours of Operation:
7:00 am – 9:00 PM
Monday – Friday
Dominion Energy provides natural gas services for China Grove. To turn on natural gas service, you'll need to provide:
- Complete address
- Social Security number (yours and your spouse's)
- Driver's license number (proof of ID may be required)
- Current occupant name or meter number if service is already active
Dominion Energy customers who need to make a payment in person can do so at any Walmart location.
Call before you dig
State law requires you to notify area utilities before digging. Call 811 or visit nc811.com to submit a request to have underground utilities marked for FREE before beginning any excavation work. If you have accidentally hit a natural gas pipeline, call 1-877-776-2427.