TOWN TRUCK RESERVATIONS
- View availability and make reservations online HERE.
- Stop by Town Hall, Monday-Thursday, 7am-5:30pm
- Call 704-857-2466 press 4 for Town Hall, Monday-Thursday, 7am-5:30pm
Trucks will be scheduled on a first come, first serve basis (upon availability) and will be delivered between 4:30 pm and 5:00 pm, Monday- Thursday. The truck will be parked at the residence for which it was reserved (must be inside the Town limits). Trucks are not to be driven by anyone other than town employees.
- No Roofing Shingles or Roll Roofing (nothing containing fiberglass).
- Due to Rowan County landfill restrictions, certain materials will not be allowed on the trucks, including the following: paints, oils, lubricants, solvents, liquid fuels, and vehicle or lawn batteries, TVs, Computers.
- No engines.
- Please place appliances on truck last (near tailgate).
- Do not combine brush and debris along with your trash. (Truck must be rented for an additional day and for additional costs.)
|2023-2024 Town Truck Rental Fees|
|First Use||$50.00 (per calendar year)|
|Additional Use||$100.00 per use|
- Use of a truck for any hazardous materials must be approved by the Public Works Director or Town Manager prior to placing materials onto truck.
- Any and all costs above the rental amount will be billed to the customer at their expense. All truck loads are dumped off-site. All extra fees/costs will be incurred by the customer.
- The Town of China Grove will not be held responsible for any property damage including, but not limited to, yard damage from severe weather. It is the intention of the town to provide this service to citizens with little to no damage to personal property. It is the responsibility of the homeowner to inform the crew as to where to park the truck to avoid damage or destruction to said property and/or landscaping.